School of Medicine Binzhou University has started foreign students’ project in 2012. 04 batches have already been graduated with more than 350 students from Pakistan , Nepal , Africa , Ghana , Malaysia , Somalia , SUDAN , MALWAI , Zambia , KSA . It has asked the expertise of foreign teachers to help them with establishment of curriculum and designing of the course.
Binzhou Medical University is a government owned university by Provincial Ministry of Education of China and registered with WHO & IMED. It offers MBBS program not only at par with Pakistani curriculum but with international standards. Students of Binzhou Medical University are working all over the world and have no problem in passing any examination of any cadre. If you have made your mind for admission, what you have to do is to contact the official representative for Proper information of Admission and visa process.
Official representative is authorized to offer admission on the spot by the university.
But after applying through our online application link APPLY ONLINE or sending application to our authorized admission partner , university will issue admission letter within 1 week.
Criteria for Admission in Binzhou Medical University:
- FSC ( Pre-Medical ) or Equivalent to (10+2)
- Passport with Minimum one year Expiry Date
- 60% or More Marks in Fsc/Senior High School
- Under 25 years of Age
- In the Best of Health
- Must be Fluent in English
Documents required for admission
- Matric ( Grade 10 ) / Junior high school certificate
- Fsc / Senior high school ( Grade 12 )
- Passport 1st and 2nd page Scan Form
- Medical Checkup ( on Chinese Physical Form )
- Photo with white background ( 33mm x 48mm )
- Police Clearance Certificate
- Medical Checkup Report
After admission is made, your documents will be sent to Ministry of Education China ( MOE China ) for Jw202 Letter . Meanwhile, you have to prepare all the documents for the visa including the passport. For visiting the embassy, you must have
- Medical certificate
- Police Clearance Certificate by your City police Station.
- Filled Application form of Chinese Embassy.
- Jw202 / Visa letter & Admission Letter of Binzhou Medical University.
- 12 photos of 33mm width and 48mm length with white back ground.
- Bank Statement of minimum 6000 USD balance.
With all these documents, your visa will be stamped with short Interview guided by our authorized agency EaziLine Consulting Co. Ltd. After that, student just has to buy a one way ticket to Yantai and get oneself prepare for a new journey of life. Our official admission partner will pick you up from airport of Yantai. Wish you best of luck for your bright future!